Re: amber-developers: pmemd with extra points, early release code ready

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:11:05 -0400

Hi David -
I can imagine how this might happen, as I did not have a test case and did
not build one; I might have messed up initialization somehow when you have
both ep and actually do 1-4 nb. Could you send me your test case, so I
don't have to build it? Sorry; I was worried about this but so happy to
just get the darn stuff working that I kind of forgot.
Regards - Bob