Re: amber-developers: ptraj precision

From: Thomas Cheatham III <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:08:35 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)

> I'm not sure why you say I'm not correct. All I said was that
> my fortran program has no problem reproducing the values, so
> in my opinion it must be a problem with ptraj. What I wanted was

It is as DAC and Bob pointed out; the problem is that I read things in as
floats (correctly as floats) and then converted them to double precision;
this leads to the "error" or change in the value. If I instead read them
in as doubles (scanned as %lf), all is OK in my tests...

ptraj in amber10 and stand-alone ptraj ( "ptraj" at the same level as
amber10 ) have been updated.

Thanks to Carlos for pointing this out and DAC/Bob for
(de)bugging/educating me.

--tom