amber-developers: new pmemd allowed combination

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:54:05 -0500

If this would better go to the other list, just say (and accept my apologies).

I would like to compile/test pmemd for AMBER 9 on two combinations that aren't in the list of supported combinations. I've looked at the config_data files, and they include information that is a bit beyond my knowledge of programming. Would someone be willing to help me? Is it possible at all without major rewriting?

Details:

Platforms: One is Xeon and the other is Itanium
Compiler: ifort
parallel implementation: Scali MPI with Myrinet

Thanks!

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02