Re: amber-developers: amber10 code broken in qm2_dftb_gb.f

From: darden <darden.gamera.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:51:38 -0500 (EST)

maybe no one else is replying---i usually get annoyed with overflow
lines---editor behaves strangely unless terminal set up right---so i like
an 80 character line limit--although I'm probably guilty as well of
violating it

also let me just register my general annoyance with these generation Y
small font guys---just a form of age discrimination if you ask me--grrr
td