Re: amber-developers: Problems with amber / MPI

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:50:48 -0600

My checkout from Oct. 6 worked fine for most of the parallel tests ...
with the exception of the serial jobs that were called under MPI (as I
have noted in previous emails).

I have NOT checked in my proposed changes to the sander Makefile to
decouple EVB objects from executables that do not use EVB becasue I was
unable to get an appropriate baseline for the failures (too many
failures) to assure myself that I have not broken other stuff with my
modifications.

... so I think the tree was good up to Oct. 6?

-Kim