Re: amber-developers: evbout file in parallel

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:36:20 -0600

Hello:

I am having problem running some sets of parallel tests:

(1) test.sander.BASIC.MPI
(2) test.sander.GB.MPI
(3) test.sander.LES.MPI
(4) test.sander.QMMM.MPI
(5) test.sander.PIMD.MPI

All failures gave stdout error similar to the following:

rm_l_1_1573: (0.332031) net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32
p0_1536: (2.523438) net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32

The code was checked out last night and I am using ifort with mpich.
The other parallel tests execute fine. I want to get a baseline for the
"pristine" FAILURES before making changes to EVB and committing to CVS
... so that I know I have not introduced new failures to the source.

thanks. -Kim