Re: amber-developers: loadlib and mpi in configure script

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:17:07 -0700

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006, Ross Walker wrote:

> The configure script in the amber10 cvs tree has had several blocks swapped
> around.
>
> a simple fix (/hack) I can see is to change the
>
> loadlib="-lmpi"
>
> line to read
>
> loadlib="-lmpi $loadlib"

Sounds like a plan to me. There have indeed been lots of changes to
configure to try to make the whole processing more understandable. Certainly
bugs will show up, but the above fix seems to make sense. You can audit
how $loadlib is used to see if the change is likely to introduce new
problems.

...dac