Re: amber-developers: cvs magic

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 05:40:22 -0700

Hi,

I have to admit that my previous post was a little bit off-topic.

I am afraid that using subversion instead of CVS is not necessary simpler in
this scenario. The only benefit I see from svn is the speed.

I myself have svn repos with multiple mirror from CVS, I also use similar
scheme (with rsync involved) to do it.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh