Re: amber-developers: [sbrozell.scripps.edu: Re: AMBER: Installation amber 9 on IBM SP4]

From: Xuebin Qiao <xbqiao.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 01:43:24 +0800

Maybe, it's wise to seperate the computational logic as well as building
processes of GUI-dependant and GUI independant codes at certain stage, just
like the branching of antechamber. If gleap is really based gtk+opengl (I
don't know exactly, cuz' I didn't see the codes) or something alike, its
portability and scalebility wouldn't be as good as other GUI-independant
computational codes.

--
... there have been two really clean,
consistent models of programming so far: