amber-developers: bugfixes 12, 14 and 15

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:51:54 -0700

Hi,

In bugfix 12 I made a C mistake that most compilers dont notice.
Since patch wont re-patch a previously patched file with a changed patchfile,
I added a new bugfix to correct 12; this is bugfix 14.

I also added bugfix 15 for another nonstandard C construct:

Added amber 9 bugfix.15: actions.h may fail to compile with some compilers.
Note that this one could have been found on sgi platforms via:
./configure sgi_mips
make AMBERBUILDFLAGS='-fullwarn'

cc-1201 cc: REMARK File = actions.h, Line = 209
  The indicated trailing comma is nonstandard.

    CONTACTS_REFERENCE,
                      ^
There are bunches of other warnings that should be inspected.

Scott