Re: amber-developers: [Fwd: imposing bond/angle/dih in amber]

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:01:25 -0700

Hi Piotr,

How's life ?

The 3rd argument to impose is a LIST of LISTS; so do this:

impose aa {167 168} { { CH3 C N CA 180.0 } }

On page 59 of the amber8 manual there is an example.
Beats me if it is real or imaginary; certainly this is a complex command.

I'll see what I can do to make this error message more informative.

Scott