amber-developers: The 2006 Amber developers' meeting

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:38:58 -0700

Hi everyone:

It's time to start thinking about when and where to have this year's
developers' meeting.

I'm willing to play host, but other ideas/proposals are welcome. One thing I
heard kicked around involved either Athens or Gainesville as a location. We
might even think about coordinating with the Sanibel conference -- that would
postpone it some, but this is not a "release year".

A personal note: since I have two competing renewals due Nov. 1, I would
prefer not to have this year's meeting in October.

Volunteers or comments/suggestions are always welcome.

...thanks....dave

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd.         |  skype:                 dacase