Re: amber-developers: Re: AMBER: xleap on iMac G5

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 14:46:55 -0700

Dear Dr. Case,

I believe some version of ld in Mac OS X doesn't like the space between -L
and the library path. Some of other version of the developers' kit of Mac OS
X do work. That's why I didn't push the patch the configuration script
because I wasn't sure if it's something I did to my system or indeed the
behavior that is supposed to be. :-)

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo group, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, University of
California Irvine. Tel: 49562, Address: 3144 Natural Science I building,