amber-developers: Re: AMBER: xleap on iMac G5

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:07:26 -0700

On Fri, May 05, 2006, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> Beside checking the existence of /usr/X11R6/lib, you might want to
> eliminate the space between "-L" and "/usr/X11R6/lib" in your config.h
> file.

Is this a bug in configure? Does anyone know for sure whether there is
supposed (not not supposed) to be a space between the "-L" and the directory?
Does it depend on the OS?

The amber9 configure script is not consistent here, but I don't understand why
this didn't break earlier in our testing. Is there something special about
macosx?

...thanks...dave