Re: amber-developers: Troubles at PSC

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 21:58:06 -0400

I haven't written more often than each ps in years except like
Dave says for special purposes. Lately we often write at 10ps intervals
for long simulations since the longer the runs are the less we are
usually interested in ps resolution. The structures just aren't very
different,
though that is useful when making movies to show the dynamics.
carlos