Re: amber-developers: Work is needed on the Users' Manual!

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 03:00:01 -0700

Did someone turn off cvs access to the the doc directory?

Best,
Ray

David A. Case wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>I just want to goose you to take a look at the Users' Manual, and the
things
>that are still needed there. Here is the information:
>
> http://amber.scripps.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber9doc
>
>PLEASE MAKE THIS YOUR HIGHEST AMBER PRIORITY! We have five or six weeks
yet
>to tweak the code, test cases, configuration scripts, and so on. But we
need
>to assemble the manual, carefully edit it, and send it to the printer in
just
>a few weeks.
>
>Please feel free to add or subtract things from the wiki page...please
don't
>rely on my to catch everything.
>
>(See if you can get students and post-docs to pitch in, pointing out
things
>that are missing, confusing, or ambiguous. And surely there must be some
>such person who would like to get the added publicity of having *their*
>artwork become the Amber logo for the next two years....)
>
>If you've been "good" about this: thanks! I appreciate it.
>
>If you've been "bad": you know who you are!
>

>...regards to all....dac
>
>.

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Office: (949)824-9528         Lab: (949)824-9562
Fax: (949)824-8551          e-mail: rluo.uci.edu
Home page: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/