Re: amber-developers: bench.jac fails in for amber9

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:18:06 -0700

I believe that a,b,c, and alpha beta gamma were intentionally pulled from
the &ewald input in sander 9; I don't see them documented and remember
reading a comment about pulling them because they were dangerous in the
code. My guess is that whoever made this decision forgot to update
everything in sight in the test and benchmark dirs. I actually have not
pulled this stuff from pmemd; I am more worried about other things.
Regards - Bob