Re: amber-developers: No DV/DL values at clambda=1 for vdW pert

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:07:33 -0700

I am not sure how this works with icfe=1, but when I set icfe=2, for
lambda=0 and lambda=1, the dv/dl values are not printed out. They are
analytically zero. When I run with lambda=0.05 or lambda=0.95, I am
getting dv/dl values, but they are close to zero. I am doing a dummy to
hydrogen and hydrogen to dummy transformations in the TI calculation. So,
I am guessing that the same thing happens with icfe=1 when lambda=1,
because analytically it is zero.

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemisty       -				-