amber-developers: yet another snapshot

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:15:13 -0700

Thanks to all of you who have been diligent in testing the latest
snapshots.

There were enough (minor) changes in the last round that I have made new
snapshot:

   http://amber.scripps.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Here is the schedule:

I will post the announcment of Amber 9 tomorrow (Wed.), and update the
web page at that point.

The first orders will probably start to arrive here (after the license
forms
get processed at UCSF) early next week. At that point, we will be burning
CD's. The manuals are also slated to show up here early next week, and
hence
be ready for shipment to users. Critical bugs found between now and early
next week can still make the CD. Once I ship the first CD, then things
are
truly frozen and we starting posting bugfixes.

I will send copies of the manuals to many of you once we have a supply
here.

Later this week, I will create an Amber 10 CVS repository, cleaned up to
remove the detritus left over from Amber 9. I will open that up for
people
to start making contributions.

...regards....dac