Re: amber-developers: ti_ggcc tests.. vlimit errors?

From: Thomas E. Cheatham, III <cheatham.chpc.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:36:04 -0700

> I've checked in a change...had been sitting on it for a while....dac

As another quick change--if possible--that shouldn't break anything, we
run into filename size limits that break the 80 character limit as we have

long pathnames here on our clusters, such as:

/uufs.bioinfo.utah.edu/common/amberfs/cheatham/data/mini-circles/mc_601TA/
270/mc_601TA_270.mdout.55

This is not critical, but it would be useful.

Perhaps in files.h, the len=80 for the character filename specifications
can be increased to 256. Likewise, the groupbuffer could be increased to
4096.

--tom

p.s. I am closing in on the ptraj fixes for NetCDF.