Re: amber-developers: ti_ggcc tests.. vlimit errors?

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:21:55 -0700

I am recreating the test case, and should be ready in 10-12 hrs. If it is
not too late, I am gonna send those new files to Dave Case.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Michael Crowley wrote:

> Yes, we should change the vlimit format in my opinion.
> We should also change that test case but it is too late for that. It
> should not be giving vlimit errors as noted by someone else earlier. I
> think it is from an improper setup of the box, it is a truncated
> octahedron but is using cubic boundary conditions. It is not a simple
fix.
> Mike

> Physical mail: Dr. Michael F. Crowley
> Department of Molecular Biology, TPC6
> The Scripps Research Institute
> 10550 North Torrey Pines Road
> La Jolla, California 92037
>
> Electronic mail: crowley.scripps.edu
> Telephone: 858/784-9290
> Fax: 858/784-8688

  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemisty       -				-
  - University of Rochester      -				-
  - Hutchison Hall, # B10        -				-
  - Rochester, NY 14627-0216     - Ph.:(585) 275 67 66 (Office)	-
  - http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/			-