Re: amber-developers: Large File Support

From: Xuebin Qiao <xbqiao.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 04:40:05 -0700

Hi,

IMHO, I think this kinda -Dfoo should be added to specific makefile as
local preprocessing/compiling flag, similar to AM_CFLAGS or foo_CFLAGS in
auto*. Otherwise, you have to consider whether it will get in someone's
way. The only
problem is how to generate makefile when you wanna add a configure option
for user. It's trivial for auto* and not too hard for currently configure
approach.

best regards

qxb