RE: amber-developers: Incompat. amber8 code failed in test when compiled with g95.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:48:19 -0700

Amber 8 was released before G95 so we never tested it with g95 so yes
there are lots of problems. Amber 9 can and will compile cleanly with G95
since we regularly test this now.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk <http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/> | PGP Key
available on request |

  _____