amber-developers: Self-guided Langevin dynamcs bug fix

From: Wu, Xiongwu \(NIH/NHLBI\) [E] <"Wu,>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:00:36 -0700

Dave,

The small diffs you pointed out helped me fix a serious bug in the SGLD
implementation (in sglds.f). I fixed the bug and made changes in some
related files, as well as the testcases. Also, as you suggested, I
added recommendations in SGLD input parameters and a sample input file
into the sander documentation.

Thanks!

Xiongwu