Re: amber-developers: Self-guided Langevin dynamcs bug fix

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:12:16 -0700

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005, Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] wrote:

> The small diffs you pointed out helped me fix a serious bug in the SGLD
> implementation (in sglds.f). I fixed the bug and made changes in some
> related files, as well as the testcases. Also, as you suggested, I
> added recommendations in SGLD input parameters and a sample input file
> into the sander documentation.

Thanks!....dave

p.s. in getting updated numbers for the charging of a sodium ion in water,
the IPS results may be better than I had thought in SLC. I'll keep you
updated as I get results....it's going slow right now because our
computers
are overbooked right now.

...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu