[AMBER-Developers] Amber24 release candidate 1 is now available

From: David A Case via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 16:28:54 -0600

Hi everyone:

We now have a release candidate to test:

    https://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber24Test

Please follow the instructions there. Remember that these tar files are
based on, but independent of, the master branch at gitlab.

Please post *brief* summaries of problems you find at the above web page.
Editing password is "pakrules".

There is also a Reference Manual in amber24_src/doc/Amber24.pdf. Please
start to proofread this, and post merge requests at gitlab in the usual
fashion.

We need cover art for the manual! Send draft artwork by email to me (not
to everyone on the list!) We want square or portrait figures that can look
good against a white background. Some preference will be given to artwork
that illustrates Amber calculations that have been recently published.
Additional credit for new contributors. You can send draft artwork on the
condition that you will spruce it up if yours is selected. Hard deadline
for this is April 2.

...thx...dac