Re: [AMBER-Developers] Bad argument use in DGESVD workspace query

From: Josh Berryman via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:00:32 +0200

Hi Åke, I have a string-parsing bugfix for the kmmd code (pushed to the
master branch yesterday). If we are going to publish a patch, and it seems
like you have fixed a few issues on various email threads, then maybe we
should bundle up and make a single post-release patch.

I'll see about pushing to a new branch, "AmberTools-22_post_release_bugfix"
or something like that, merging your fixes, and then following the
instructions on
http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BugFixCreationInstructions ?

Josh