Re: [AMBER-Developers] gpu_update_box

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 13:21:23 -0400

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022, Scott Le Grand wrote:

>Okeydokey, nobody cares. Therefore it's a bug and I'm going to fix it. Test
>will be updated to reflect this. What SM revision should I use for the test
>reference files?

??!? How fast do you expect people to respond? I looked at this and didn't
see any obvious error -- the two routines are called at different places:
gpu_pressure_scale only when ntp>0 and barostat=1, whereas gpu_update_box
is only called when re-weighting trajectories.

But I don't know the code here. Clearly, you must be convinced that a,b,c
need to be updated when reweight is > 0. I'll try to look at what behavior
changes when you make the change. But I'm travelling to the ACS meeting
tomorrow, so you may disappointed if you require immediate feedback.

....dac