Re: [AMBER-Developers] TOT PMEMD cuda_serial unbuildable?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 13:54:45 -0500

Hi,

I forgot to warn you of this gottchha which has bitten Dan and me:
make sure that your repo tree is clean before doing a make in build
(Issue 207).

There is an unpolished fix for this in branch
MAKE-CONFIGURE_CMAKE.PY-MORE_USER_FRIENDLY_ESPECIALLY_WRT_ITS_PUNCH_CARD_ERA_USE_OF_UPPERCASE
and a couple of merge requests coming to get it polished and in master;

scott