Re: [AMBER-Developers] Reminder: code deadline for Amber22 and AmberTools22 is only two weeks away!

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:22:09 -0800

I'm officially satisfied with the mods I made to the local coordinate
system to fix the NV* energy drift and I will try to submit by that date
(NTP would only reduce noise since the the nature drift potentially changes
every time the unit cell size changes). At my end, it's a ~2% perf hit
overall probably due to SFU congestion adding 3 additional type conversions
to every coordinate load. On the bright side, it opens the door to further
optimizations in the NL builder and it simplifies orthorhombic cell
simulations.