Re: [AMBER-Developers] ACE atom name

From: Kellon Belfon <kellonbelfon.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:30:50 -0500

Ahh both of you are right. Thank you for clearing that up for me .David Case
<david.case.rutgers.edu>

I had looked at NME and saw we were using different atom names and figured
the capping groups in general doesn't match with the PDB but indeed ACE
matches. In that case should we change NME to be consistent?

I guess moving forward the burden is on other softwares to update their
standard to the components.cif file.