Re: [AMBER-Developers] looking for testers for some new GPU code

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 00:31:40 +0000

What AMD GPU would you need - maybe I could buy one and put it in the amber CI machine and give you a login... --tom

\-/ Professor Thomas E. Cheatham, III
-/- Department of Medicinal Chemistry, College of Pharmacy
/-\ Director, Research Computing and CHPC, UIT, U of Utah
\-/
-/- tec3.utah.edu http://www.chpc.utah.edu/~cheatham
/-\ SKH-4914 (801) 587-9652; FAX: (801) 585-6208
\-/ INSCC-410 (801) 585-6318; FAX: (801) 585-5366