Re: [AMBER-Developers] A40 pmemd CUDA MPI

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:29:58 -0400

This smells like a random numbers thing. I may have some time in the
coming week to look into it, but I sure don't have an A40 in my hands yet.
Are the issues spread throughout NVE, NPT, NTT tests, GB as well as PME
setups? From your mail it looks like some (but not all) of the non-REMD
PME tests are failing, and the non-REMD GB tests are failing in the kinetic
energies from step 1 onward. Do any PME non-REMD tests pass? Are you
running the tests in DPFP or SPFP mode?

Dave