Re: [AMBER-Developers] Two fixes for mdout_analyzer.py

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 11:11:57 -0400

Hey,

I just tried it, and it seems like a really nice addition to the Amber
toolkit, thanks Jason!

I can also confirm the problems, and the fixes. I also had to change
instances of show() to draw() here. Notice that there are other instances
of show() that need to be changed for other plots to work.

Thanks!
--
Gustavo Seabra.