Re: [AMBER-Developers] can people try an AmberTools/Amber build using the current master branch?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 19:25:23 -0400

Hi,

Current master builds fine for me using the verbatim recipe below.
$AMERHOME/bin/pdb4amber -h emits a usage statement.
interactive cpptraj has tab completion and up/down arrows.
1 unignored test failure due to few 05. no test errors.
my macos platform details are those for rc4 at the test wiki.

scott