[AMBER-Developers] what is new in AmberTools21?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:05:11 -0400

Hi everyone:

AmberTools21 will be going live very soon. Thanks to everyone who
contributed to the project, and to the flurry of testing over the last
month. I know it's not perfect, but that is what updates are for.

Right now, I have a very limited list of "new features": Quick, ReaxFF,
updates to cpptraj, gcc10 support. I would appreciate it if you could help
me out by sending additional bullet points for new features that should be
highlighted.

...thx...dac