Re: [AMBER-Developers] CMake in Amber

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 12:50:16 -0700

PS I'm killing off both TI paths and writing the path I wanted to write in
the first place that both exploits the original Uber-kernels and Taisung's
multi-streaming variant incorporating Darren and Taisung's improvements in
the science whilst doing so. After those six impossible things or so,
breakfast...