Re: [AMBER-Developers] Could we get a short, annotated, bibliography of amber TI calculations?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:49:40 -0400

I added some of our recent work using Amber TI to this google doc, feel
free to add yours and then we can put everything in the manual (or Dave if
you want us to merge them individually that's ok too).

Dave let me know if you think these descriptions are too long.

carlos
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WPqg8U6Y-tR9YZKXwO0kTZJ9fPmuy5kuKO2Nq2-Xsb0/