[AMBER-Developers] Getting documentation ready for AmberTools21

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:43:02 -0400

Hi everyone:

I think we are pretty close on code updates for AmberTools21. If anyone is
holding back, please let me know ASAP.

I forgot to send this before: we have our annual cover figure competition
for the manual. Please send submissions to me. As before, white
backgrounds are preferred. You can send a draft, but if you "win", you'll
have to make a good quality final version. Some preference will be given to
figures that refer to recent papers that use Amber.

*Now* is the time to get manual updates in. There are quite a few new
features that don't seem to be described in the manual (yet). Please
re-read "your" sections, looking for things that are outdated, or which need
new updates.

...thx...dac