Re: [AMBER-Developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Relaxed, converged and equilibrated

From: Neale, Christopher Andrew <cneale.lanl.gov>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 02:05:15 +0000

Intrinsically disordered proteins and other systems with entropically-limited sampling might complicate the idea of assigning probable intervening energy barrier heights to unseen states based on sampling time.

For questions involving only known data, I've always liked Wei Yang's reverse cumulative averaging approach: https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.1638996