Re: [AMBER-Developers] Interested in Stats for MD?

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 09:16:16 +0000

I've forwarded interest info to Yumo. Thanks!

She also needs someone, who isn't a research mentor, to agree to read her thesis this semester. She writes well, and it should be an interesting read. If anyone is willing to do that, let me know.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley (she/her/hers)
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center