[AMBER-Developers] reposting: MBAR problem/bug that should be looked at

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 08:23:32 -0400

I tried a couple of months ago to raise this issue, but got no response.
I've created a gitlab issue in hopes that will raise visibility:

   https://gitlab.ambermd.org/amber/amber/-/issues/162

It could be a false alarm, but it would be helpful if the free-energy
gurus could just look at some of their outputs to see if Ulf's report
matches what you see. Try re-running a system you already have with
Amber16 to see if you indeed get different results.

We don't want to have a situation where people claim (rightly or
wrongly) that Amber FEP results are not correct.

...thx...dac