[AMBER-Developers] COnference

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:49:25 -0400

Dear Amberites

I attach ain invitation to participate in a special conference, with
posters on twitter, named #LatinXChem.

The details are below, but we want students and postdocs self-identified
as LatinX in the broadest possible way.

Please email me directly if you have any questions !

There will be prizes! In particular, JCIM (Thanks Kennie Merz!) has
agreed to sponsor the theory/computational posters.

Adrian

It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the #LatinXChem
2020 Twitter Conference, the first event organized by the LatinXChem
initiative. LatinXChem was created in June 2020 as a virtual forum to
bring together and showcase research carried out by the LatinXChem
community across the world.

The #LatinXChem 2020 Twitter Conference will take place entirely over
Twitter and will include eleven categories across chemistry. The
conference will begin at 12:00 UTC on the 7th of September, 2020 and
have a duration of 24h.

Advantages

1.#LatinXChem 2020 is FREE OF CHARGE.

2.Participants can register in more than one category.

3.Participants can take part in the activity regardless of where they are.

4.Being an online event, it has a low environmental footprint.

How to participate:

1.Register your poster
at<https://forms.gle/Kz2vkvhKFVieN7BG6>https://forms.gle/Kz2vkvhKFVieN7BG6.

2.On the day of the event, tweet your poster with the title, including
.LatinXChem #LatinXChem2020, and relevant subject hashtag(s). Posters
can be presented in English, Spanish, or Portuguese.

3.Throughout the event, share and discuss your work with other
participants, answering the questions from the community and jury.

For more information please
visit:<http://www.latinxchem.org>www.latinxchem.org
<http://www.latinxchem.org>or<https://twitter.com/theochemmerida><https://twitter.com/theochemmerida>https://twitter.com/LatinXChem_.
_We kindly ask you to spread the word about this initiative among
colleagues.

This activity is supported by the Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemical
Science, the American Chemical Society, the Brazilian Chemical Society
and Wiley, through ChemNanoMat and Chemistry Europe

Sincerely,

Organizer Committee

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry