[AMBER-Developers] cmake install script for summit

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:34:17 -0400

This one is out of my field (I have no account on Summit), but am
attaching what appears to be a successful script to get Amber20 running
on Summit. It encodes knowledge of what modules are available, and
makes suggestions about what cmake options to choose.

No guarantees here. But if we could confirm that this or something like
it might work, we could post on the web page, for those who may be
thinking about running on Summit. Some users may just need a binary
(e.g. module-based) installation, but presumably some will want to be
trying out code modifications, and hence will need to be able to build
things themselves.

....dac