Re: [AMBER-Developers] Will start a group at Loyola University Chicago

From: Cruzeiro, Vinicius <vcruzeiro.UCSD.EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:31:35 +0000

Congratulations! And all the best to you in your new endeavors.

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
Voice: +1(858)246-5584

On Feb 28, 2020, at 7:22 AM, pengfei li <ldsoar1990.gmail.com> wrote:

Dear AMBER folks,

I want to let you know that I have accepted an offer for an Assistant Professor position in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Loyola University Chicago. I will start a research group there from the coming Fall. Thank you for your help on my previous study and research! AMBER rocks! : )

Best regards,
Pengfei