[AMBER-Developers] counting the number of tests

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 14:41:24 +0100

Dear All,

I'm playing with the current Amber master branch using different flavors
of Linux (see http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/Singularity). In
attachment, I put some preliminary results I obtain using miniconda2 or
miniconda3 for python. My question is the following: is there a simple
way to count the number of tests that should be run when one performs
`make test` in Amber?

For example, with centos/6.10, there are 2498 serial tests with
miniconda2, 2488 with miniconda3. With centos/7.6, "only" 2280 are run,
with ubuntu/18.04 I found `2302 file comparisons passed` (always by
reading logs/test_at_serial/at_summary). How can I be sure that the
"right" number of tests have been run? which ones are missing?

Best,

Gerald.

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  Directeur du mésocentre EXPLOR