Re: [AMBER-Developers] Langridge B-DNA vs Arnott B-DNA

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 09:32:27 +0100

>>more or less beaten to death
Bold claims Dave! Maybe true for equilibrium B-duplex in water and mild
salt, certainly not for A,C,Z and others. I think the first high quality
(more than a 4-5 bp, and not complexed) structure for Z was only deposited
in 2014 (4ocb.pdb), and only achieved by SAD rather than by crystallography.

Josh