Re: [AMBER-Developers] TI calculations using AMBER - is it ok to run constant pressure step before TI step?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 20:53:02 -0600

You could look at more recent examples in this paper :
https://chemrxiv.org/articles/Blinded_Prediction_of_Protein-Ligand_Binding_Affinity_Using_Amber_Thermodynamic_Integration_for_the_2018_D3R_Grand_Challenge_4/8312375

All of the data files (inputs etc) are available here
https://github.com/csimmerling/D3R-GC4