Re: [AMBER-Developers] New GB simulation engine: mdgx.cuda

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 15:33:03 -0400

The code requires Amber18, to be more specific a branch based on Amber18 /
AmberTools19. If you do not have access to the code repository, you should
be able to download the latest AmberTools. I can then tar up the mdgx code
as well as the updated configure / configure2 scripts for you to untar in
the ${AMBERHOME} root directory. Let me know if you need me to do this.

Dave