Re: [AMBER-Developers] Is there something wrong in the "middle" scheme of AmberTools 18?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 09:16:39 -0400

On Mon, May 21, 2018, Jian Liu wrote:

> The "middle" scheme was implemented in sander for MD and in sander.mpi for
> PIMD for the NVT ensemble.

Sounds like we need to prepare an update to trap attempts to use the
middle scheme in sander.MPI if PIMD is not activated, exiting with a
useful error message. (Or: allow the middle scheme to be used for
parallel MD--it that a simple task?)

Jian: if your group can suggest changes, I can arrange to get those
added to the bugfix list.

...thx...dac